Friday, January 30, 2009

Not enough hours in the day

Ever find that you just don't have enough time? I swear the day needs about 35 hours not 24. Laundry overflows, dishes are everywhere, work is over my head. You wonder why all I talk about is reality tv - I need mindless banter. I can't think one more minute about data or reports or paying bills or cleaning. I am mentally exhausted. Seriously. My brain actually feels foggy. I just realized I need to pay my mortgage and that I don't know where I put my credit card billing statement. So enough. The Snuggies came. Glorious glorious snuggies. You have never seen such happy children. Dabba and older sister Miss Thing (aka Puddin) wear them all day. They'd drag them like Linus outside if I let them. Gotta love the old dude that my BIL thinks belongs to some kind of Snuggie-cult:

Now sad to say I am not caught up with Top Chef, Housewives, or Rock of Love, so there will be a much bigger update later... we need to talk about AI though... NY and Puerto Rico - not bad. In fact enjoyable. What was going on in the window behind the judges at the NYC auditions. There were people out there milling around this boat...it was bizarre...
So first our charming friend who is very very in touch with the universe. So much so that she feels a shift and she wants to be a part of that shift. naked. and dancing. She sang so sweetly though, very cute. Don't know how far she's gonna get though.



Rocker Chick I like you! Didn't like you singing the Jason Mraz song I love but you're second song I like. I can hear you channeling some Janis Joplin. I think if she doesn't feel pressure to perform, she'll make it through Hollywood.
Crazy Theater guy! If he can be serious (and improve his look), he might get some where. He could actually sing. He's just gotta stop being flamingly silly. It gets old fast.
Now I don't know if you remember this crazy chick from the last time. I remember her singing a tad bit like a stoned Janis Joplin. But she was just too insane to keep. And she's back, and looking quite nice actually. The best part of her interview the last time around was talking about her cat that she got because she was "practicing to be a veterenarian". hmmm... wonder if the cat survived? she didn't. again. No surprise.
Oddly - these are all the photos I can find. None of these people have been very memorable yet, but there's hope for Hollywood. In the meantime, I leave you with the mystique that is Billy May's new Big City Sliders Station. I only have a few questions:
1. Why are you yelling at me?
2. What planet did you come from, Billy Mays?
3. Why did you not get on the Snuggie Bandwagon?
4. I had no idea that onions under your burger makes them taste like an old diner. (ok - not a question - whatever!)
5. Is it ok if I just make the burgers without the pan?
6. Are you related to the ShamWow guy?
Off to catch up on all my other reality....TV, that is....

No comments:

Post a Comment