Monday, January 12, 2009

Ok everybody, American Idol starts tomorrow, are we psyched yet? Set your DVR's and be ready to blog about it.

Random thoughts for the day - oh too sad to put on here. I start every gloomy doomy day worrying about accidents and injuries and my kids and everything. I could have a section just about general anxiety lunatic rants.

But ok, let's talk TV. Rock of Love, people. First of all I've made it no secret that if I were a former stripper with big hair (and of course there'd be implants), I'd be on that bus. Bret Michaels is hot - the weave, the guyliner, yeah whatever...I love the hat, the cowboy boots, tight jeans, ( a belt buckle the size of Texas wouldn't hurt - yeah I like 'em kinda yokel-like) but I love his sense of humor. Half of what I watch the show for are his comments that crack me up. Last night's episode featured some poor blonde lobotomy patient offering her family's prized possession that she made a wish on in order to be with him: a $2 Bill. It's been in her family like forever and now she's giving to him to wish on. His comment was that he didn't know what was sadder, that her family's heirloom was this $2 bill or that she was actually giving it to him. HA! That's funny. Come on! It is! So far I am not rooting for any of these women. I don't get them yet. I think he really should just go back to Heather from Season 1. I mean, she's still got the tattoo on her, right? And she almost won Rock of Love Charm School and quit smoking pot to be on there too. That's dedication folks.

ok - so see you tomorrow after AI......

No comments:

Post a Comment