Friday, January 23, 2009

Churchill Downs my A$$!

Well, well, well, for those of you watching Top Chef I think it's safe to say that Hosea no longer has a girlfriend, and Leah no longer has a boyfriend. Naughty naughty.

So American Idol did pretty well in Lou-uh-vull. I don't know why but I thought it was wierd that they wouldn't just go to UofL or something and use the stadium or some other place than Churchill Downs. Been there for lunch, btw. It was ok. There was a horse standing right outside the window eating grass. But there's not like random races breaking out at any moment. Or horses all over the track just running around. It's all very quiet. Any way, so let's see.... Well there you go. Looking at the pics where were they? Yup - Freedom Hall - a big ole arena in the middle of the Kentucky Fairgrounds. And I was wondering if the windows behind the judges was actually some kind of a mural because nothing in it ever changed! Liar liar pants on fire!! So the AI site has no photos of the audition, only people singing in the hallways of the fairgrounds. Seriously. See?












So now I'm looking for Audition Photos of people we actually may have see on TV. Hmmmmm.....'k this guy didn't make it.
And that's about it. I can't get any photos of the people who auditioned????
Well that's just great. How can I blog about it now. Oy why why why.
I guess the good news is that the Snuggies are now in Illinois and in fact according to the good folks at UPS left there last night at 11pm.
I have a killer headache now so I will disappointedly wait until next week for more Idol. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment