Wednesday, January 21, 2009

AI - SanFran - 12 people???? et.al.

Wow - after everyone they heard, 12 people??? My oh my.... So I wrote this nice posting and all yesterday, changed some settings, and it was gone. I will recap today...
1. Rock of Love - nasty crazy Brittaney gone! Who the heck keeps dirty sweaty socks in their pillowcase and food in their bed. I think she had a screw loose.
2. Housewives of the OC - I think Tamra is two-faced and Gretchen handled herself well while wrecked on tequila. If you do not want any spoilers with this show don't read their blogs on bravo's site, btw.
3. And Now for Idol:
ooooooohh baby baby - as a singer this guy is an excellent Rubik's cube solver. He didn't open his eyes, has never sung in front of anyone...shocking! I didn't even know what song it was until he got to the chorus. I am still waiting though for that one memorable bad audition, like Excentric, remember him? That was glorious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApyCGwajKiQ
Or Let my People go? See you just can't forget this stuff:

Can;t find a pic of the first chick in her crazy dress - what was that - a lycra snakeskin design tube that she attached tulle to the bottom? What a drama queen. I don't know why she got through really.
Plaid coat - not an incredibly horrid singer just so theatrically over the top. And I wonder if he's actually homeless to be honest. Perhaps if he had only opened his mouth WIDER he'd be in, yes? No.
This is probably the first guy I thought might actually make it through Hollywood. I like him. His hair is a little scary, but I like him.
Oh no Simon you are evil. Bring in this dude's kids so he gets through to Hollywood on sympathy. He will not make it through Hollywood and you know it. He reminds me of Josh Gracin, the marine corps singer a while back, who tanked after his angry rendition of "Jive Talking"...

Summertime and I can't really sing....she was ok just too too much...and I began to wonder if she took off that bizarre gauze strip on her neck would her head just fall off?











And last but certainly not least, Akilah. She is the only one I remember because the poor girl was singing from the wrong rectum, which certainly does not help the sound to come from your Lar-nicks. And I completely agree that she should not have allowed Simon-Randy and Paula to irractitate her. That was certainly her undoing.






So I continue with my no carb hell and wait with bated breath for Louisville tonight, and Top Chef! Will Hosea fall to temptation?! Will Jeff realize he's just not that good looking? Can't wait to find out!

3 comments:

  1. Despite her weird anatomy, I really would like to hear someone sing from their rectum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you like exxcentric, but I still think this guy is the greatest idol contestant ever. Watch how the awards girl puts the trophy on the floor and RUNS from the set at the end of the video, Crazy Dave RULES!!!!

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBB9IbF0bsY&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops let's try this

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBB9IbF0bsY&feature=related

    ReplyDelete