Saturday, February 21, 2009

Don't hate me because I'm right

Yes yes yes I know - my Idol predictions came true....what can I say? he Alexis Grace, Danny Gokey, Michael Roughneck (I can't remember his last name), all in.

So we watched Batman the Dark Knight with Heath Ledger last night and man was he good. My favorite Joker moment? When he was dressed like a nurse in the hospital with Harvey "Two-Face" Dent and just said "Hi" as if he were filled with chagrin. Awesome. It really was good. Dark and violent (definitely NOT for kids) but really good.

So let me tell you what happened with my cheesecake for the Batman's birthday. I followed a Paula Deen recipe instead of my tried and true one and it looked beautiful but when we cut into it. Yep, RAW. Ugh! I was so mad! Put it back in the oven for about another hour and just crossed my fingers that it wasn't completely ruined. It's ugly now but cooked and tasting fine. Shoulda stuck with what I know.

Anyone watch OC Housewives finale? Ok, so I knew all along because I read Gretchen's blog that Jeff died before they aired any of these shows. But man, these women are royal biatches, judging what she does, and saying the relationship isn't real. I can't wait to see the reunion - I hope she pulls someone's extensions out. I haven't watched my NYC housewives yet....shortly....while I am folding laundry...

Top Chef - Stefan, I've had with your smugness and it will be your downfall. My money's on Carla. You go girl!

Oscars tomorrow night and I'm considering making a conscious effort to watch more nominees and review them here. So long as an emotional journey isn't involved. that may leave Slumdog Millionaire out for me. Why can't Shrek be nominated? I've seen it a million times already. Oh well. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment