Tuesday, March 10, 2009

AI Wildcard ...

I love hindsight, don’t you?

’tell me something good”
I thought it was a very weird song choice. And all I could think of was the episode of That 70’s Show where Eric is traumatized after he walks in on his parents one morning and see things no child should ever see, and that song was playing on the radio, and he would have horrible flashbacks everytime he heard it. That’s seriously all I could think about. But I really think this girls’ style is too much for Idol and also more than the American public wants to hear weekly.

Matt G sang some Stevie Wonder, right? I don’t remember the song but I remember being much happier about it and thinking he’s very “now” looking. A little Justin Timberlake-ish.

Megan J - I really don’t think this chick’s gonna last. She’s got a style and I HATE her dance moves, but I was very surprised at the end that she made it through.


And I still think Von looks like a Squirrel. I did think this was very weak. Not good.

Jasmine - Man I do not remember these songs… I will take notes next time….again, I was surprised that she made it through. I’m not sure she’ll last because I think she needs more training.

dude who's name I cannot even remember just sang something....Pass…not memorable

Tatiana – do NOT sing the same song 3x in a row. Only one girl has ever gotten away with it, and she stopped after the judges told her to knock it off. (remember...season 2, maybe...Yes! Kimberly Locke...kept singing Over The Rainbow...yeah don't do that). And THAT was THE most dramatic exit I have ever seen. She shouldn't be that sad - she's got Paula's costume jewelry!

ANOOP doop a doop…I love Anoop but I am not feeling comfortable with a top…1 3 see I don’t even want to put the numbers next to each other…

Who will LEAVE the first show? If we’re only doing one at a time my money’s on Matt….but we will wait til the fat lady sings…or whoever….

No comments:

Post a Comment